Thursday, January 8, 2009

So is this how it all starts?

I guess I've finally done it. I'm now a blogger. I figure this will be an easier way of keeping everyone up to date with the big plans and everything else. Jared and I are getting married June 19th and we are both counting down the days. I'm finally going to graduate come the 1st or 2nd of May............. I still trying to figure out which I really graduate on. I'm so ready to graduate and it feels so good to be so close! But something scary is waiting to pounce after graduation....... I've to be a real responsible adult and not just a continuing student. We will see how that works...... I've been toying with the idea of going back to get my master's but we will see what happens after I take all the needed tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment