Monday, May 4, 2009

Halleuah and hipp hurrah! I finally made it. I graduated on Saturday with my bachelor's degree! Oh, but now the real world sets in and I need to find a job. :( Everything is going good but finding the elusive job is a bit frustrating. I applied at 3 places to day with potential interviews within the next 2 days so that is good news.
Wedding plans are coming. I printed off examples of everthing to show Jared's parents and they are still sitting on my desk. I guess they won't be previewed today after all - oh well. I've tried twice to set up the wedding breakfast and lefts messages but no calls back - at this rate I need to find another place to have the luncheon.
Last friday Jared and I went to see the new Wolverine movie with some friends. I really liked the movie but Jared thought that Wolverine's claws were too detailed, but he still liked it too. I'm sure that there is something to be said about your life, when it can be sumed up in three paragraphs - I think I need to add more excitement into it. Hmmm..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment