Saturday, August 8, 2009

Well what a surprise life is............
I thought that I was done with my bachelors degree but I've been informed that I need to retake a couple of classes to get a high enough grade in them to count. Some days it really feels like I will never get out of college.
All in all things are going good. Jared and I got married on June 19th this year. We really missed those of you that couldn't make it. I has olmost been two months and we are still loving being married. Some days we have stress but we help each other to lighten up and we are good again. We like our apartment - although I found a Hobo spider in my tupper ware - that wasn't a fun surprise!
We have had an addition to our little family. We went out my parents house for the Howell Town Celebration on July 18th. While we were out there a kid I went to school with told us that they have puppies that they are trying to find homes for. The mother dog was dropped off and had a litter of just two. Jared works nights and I get nervous being alone at night so we got a puppy. We've named him Howser. I've been told that he looks anything like a St. Bernard to a Red Heeler and that he'll be about an 80 lb dog. We will just have to see how big he will really get. I bought him a crate today. Right now it is about 3 x's to big but I have a feeling that he will fill it up oh too soon. We have discovered this week that he loves carrots and apples but really doesn't like celery. The lady at Petsmart told me that some people train with carrots so we will see if that works and not have to by dog treats from petsmart.
All in all things are great - I really love being married and couldn't find a better husband or friend. Jared and I have some stress with each other but it all works out and we love each other all the better for it.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I am so happy for you! I am so sorry for missing your wedding. I am going to be having surgery and I had to be at the hospital that day to get information. Alyssa said your reception was beautiful!!! She also said you looked happier that you every had been...that makes me so excited!! Do you still have the same cell number? I tried calling you but it wouldn't go through.
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. look at my blog to find out my big news!

    ReplyDelete